With the results of the Georgia runoff election in the Democrats Control the House, the Senate and the White House. So, the potential for harsh tax legislation increasing taxation of the wealthy, along the lines of prior Democratic proposals, might be likely to happen. What might those changes be? When might they be effective? What planning might you want to do now?
- The IRS May Consult a Ten-Year-Old Tax Return to Decide Whether to Exclude Your Account From Its Private Debt Collection Program February 25, 2021
- Here’s What You Need To Know About The Earned Income Tax Credit In 2021 January 28, 2021
- How being unemployed in 2020 could lead to a surprise tax bill January 14, 2021
- All taxpayers now eligible for Identity Protection PINs January 12, 2021
- Yes—You Might Owe More Taxes Under President Biden. Here’s How to Avoid It January 12, 2021